Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Adoptable Tuesday: Shiquasha!

Well Ryan and I just got back in the country, so I'm a bit late when it comes to our featured child in foster care this week.  My apologies!

Father, these kids are YOUR kids. They were created perfect and beautiful, in your image. Work as only you can: Give them homes and give them love.  Heal their wounds and bind their hearts.  Give them a miracle.....


Meet Shiquasha!

Described as intelligent, talented and funny, Shiquasha is pondering becoming a singer or a dancer. Her favorite school subjects include Image Editing and Chemistry and she enjoys Chinese food. Shiquasha’s ideal forever family would only consist of a mother and a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question? Perhaps some advice? Please leave a comment. I can use all the help I can get!