Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Adoption Awareness 5K

There is an Adoption Awareness 5K in Greenville, SC on June 11, 2011 at 9am.  It's only $20 to register individually, and $80 to register a team of up to 5 people.  I basically hate running, but somehow managed to be talked into running my first 5K this past year for Breast Cancer Awareness.  I'm running this one.  Perhaps, I can talk a few other people who hate running also into running this with me.  Leave me a comment if you're in.  I'd really love to put a team together so we can all wear matching t-shirts (because all the cool kids wear matching shirts)!  You know you want to........


http://www.nightlight.org/5k/  <----Click on this link for more info!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in!!! But we will have to run the damn every once in awhile between now and then

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I wish I could do it, I will be in England at the time, sad day :(

    ReplyDelete

Got a question? Perhaps some advice? Please leave a comment. I can use all the help I can get!