Monday, May 16, 2011

Dress Fundraiser

Now that we have an approximate date of when we have to come up with the rest of the money needed to bring Layla home, we're making a final push for raising monies.  The t-shirt sales went really well.  So we're off to selling little girl dresses now! These are two of my absolute favorite prints....  Dresses can be made in any size.  The bottom two shown below are Newborn.  Dresses will start at $15 a piece and will increase slightly in price depending on how much fabric is required.  All dresses are double layered and double stitched.  I make my dresses with pleats instead of a drawstring or elastic.  Any dress can be customized. 
Size 2T

Medium Rose pink
Olive Green.  The lighting doesn't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question? Perhaps some advice? Please leave a comment. I can use all the help I can get!