Monday, April 9, 2012

Kids on Race

First off, I'm sorry for the prolonged silence.  I've had some MAJOR school projects due lately and, to be honest, I've been living my thought life in Panem killing people and protecting my husband in the Hunger Games.  Needless to say, I haven't have much to say that wouldn't make me look like a freak. :)

I was parusing my blogfeed this AM and found this post.  If you're unsure of the importance of talking to your kids about race, and don't think you're actions say your biased, please read this post and watch the short documentary by CNN.  Its quite eye opening to say the least.

Rage Against the Minivan: Kids on Race (a CNN Study)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question? Perhaps some advice? Please leave a comment. I can use all the help I can get!