Monday, February 27, 2012

February in Pictures

Layla being silly Sunday morning.
There's a great story that goes along with this one:  We went to get Fro-Yo one afternoon.  Someone (I won't mention any names) pooped all over themselves.  Apparently I forgot to pack an extra onesie..... my bad.  Result = Naked Baby in a carseat.  And we are now officially rednecks....
Layla, along with like 55,234 other babies in our church, getting dedicated!
My new Favorite obsession.  No lie, I wear these every single day.  Best shoes ever.
I got this outfit from an Etsy seller.  SO CUTE.  I can't wait  for spring so we can take some more pics!
Can you say circus clown? 
Mi Madre and Layla.
Exhausted after a long day of insanity.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures, Anna! I miss that little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Got a question? Perhaps some advice? Please leave a comment. I can use all the help I can get!