Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge

So I stumbled across this Photo Challenge from Fat Mum Slim and decided that I'd give it a try.  I love my instagram, but all I've really been using it for is to take pics of Layla when my real camera isn't handy.  I'm hoping this challenge will help me think outside the box a bit.  If you have instagram, or just a camera that you carry around with all day, then you should join me!  I'll post the pics once a week, but you can check them out each day on instagram @ annashumpert.  Let me know if you're joining in so I can follow along!

Just a heads up:  We'll be having another giveaway soon.  For all you ladies that love handmade stuff (especially awesome jewelry), check back in a couple of days.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited. I don't have a camera that goes with me or I would totally do this but I can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete

Got a question? Perhaps some advice? Please leave a comment. I can use all the help I can get!