Tuesday, January 31, 2012

6 Month Stats and Other News

So I wrote this post last Friday....but apparently forgot to publish it....   WHOOPS

Layla went to the Dr to have her 6 month checkup yesterday.  My little lady weighed in at 16 lbs even.  She is 25 1/4 inches long.  Oh and by the way....she also has her first tooth!  I felt really terrible for not noticing this until the Dr pointed it out, but then I realized that it literally JUST came in (like the night before).  She's working on a second one as we speak.  Looks like I won't be sticking my finger in her mouth anymore.......

In other news, I get to spend half of my day picking out cabinets, countertops, flooring, and siding colors for our new house today.  After an extremely long week at work, I'm really looking forward to this.  I'll have a post later on what we chose.  For now, here's a pic or two of how things are progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question? Perhaps some advice? Please leave a comment. I can use all the help I can get!