Monday, January 23, 2012

Sick Day #1

Miraculously, I hadn't gotten sick at all for almost an entire year. Considering I normally get really sick once in both the fall and spring, this was a true feat. But alas, my streak is up. I knew it would happen eventually, and I guess this is as good a week as any. So Layla has been shipped off to my mother-in-laws to stay for a while and I am quarantined in the house; no Maddox, no Ryan, no Layla, and no friends. To say I'm bored is an understatement. It's gross outside and my house is already clean. I'm fairly certain that in high school, or even a year ago this would be the perfect day. I can just sit around and do nothing until 6 when Ryan gets home. But I miss my little family and honestly I kind of like my crazy schedule. So I'm hoping that this will help me get back on my feet.

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is a great way to spend a day. I should know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Got a question? Perhaps some advice? Please leave a comment. I can use all the help I can get!