Monday, January 9, 2012

Mommy Time

So I realized a couple of days ago that I haven't really had any "mommy time" lately.  I'm kind of ashamed to say this, but I haven't had my hair cut and/or dyed by a professional in over 2 1/2 years.......  Yikes.....   That's not to say that I haven't had my hair cut/dyed, but sometimes you just need to suck it up and let someone who really knows that they are doing fix you up.  About once a year I get this itch to do something crazy with my hair.  Last year, I dyed it almost black....and chopped it all off.  It was fun, but not really what I want this time around.  I want to go lighter.....and maybe BRIGHTER?!?!?!  I need to keep it long because I'm in a wedding this June and my hair takes FOREVER to grow out.  So here goes......  I think I'm going RED.


What do you think?  Terrible idea, or GREAT idea?

4 comments:

  1. it would definitely be radical, esp the red in the pics, but with your personality, it'd fit you perfectly. :-) i say go for it now before your daughter tells you that you're embarrassing her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun to go red. But I will warn you (as someone with personal experience) go darker, or brighter, than you want the color to look. The sad thing about red hair is, it is the fastest to fade. And with fading comes having to get back to the salon quicker to get it fixed. I would suggest a red, with highlights that way when the red fades you have the highlights come out.

    ReplyDelete

Got a question? Perhaps some advice? Please leave a comment. I can use all the help I can get!