Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Dresses!

So I've decided that I absolutely love sewing.  When we do get a referral and eventually find out if we are going to be adopting a little boy or a little girl, you will be able to find me hunched over my sewing machine creating billions of tiny little outfits.  Secretly, I hope that we have a girl so that I can make a tutu dress that looks like this:

Of course, she will have one of every color and will always be in a tutu, no matter what the occassion.  OK, so maybe God shouldn't give me a little girl to play dress-up with....
Regardless, here are a couple of the dresses I made this past week.   
Lady Violet's dress (2T brown with torquois birds)
Miss McKenna's dress (5T Pink with white polkadots)
Cutting out the dress
I LOVE PLEATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question? Perhaps some advice? Please leave a comment. I can use all the help I can get!